About Our Organization
Frisco Gifted Association is a non-profit organization of parents, educators, and community members who are committed to supporting and creating expanded opportunities for the education of gifted and talented students under age 19 and their families. FGA supports and encourages and facilitates the development of such programs, both within the public schools and as extra-curricular activities utilizing community and individual resources.
Top 10 Reasons to Join FGA
10. Free entry to parent and student programs sponsored by FGA, including guest speakers. A $10-$25 per program value.
9. Access to programs for your kids to spend time with their peers.
8. Exclusive discounts and early registration with many of our business partners.
7. Access to a members-only website portal with bonus resources, a GT-themed event calendar, and printable materials from our programs.
6. Free or discounted cost to participate in future events as we expand to fill the needs of Frisco's brightest students. A $5-$25 per event value.
5. Partner with state and national associations that benefit higher level academic programs.
4. Provide informed feedback to local schools, districts, and legislators on our collective vision for advanced ability education.
3. Help fund opportunities for our teachers for continuing education and student opportunities.
2. Newsletter emailed monthly with relevant information related to GT education.
1. The power of POSITIVE ADVOCACY toward achieving exemplary levels in GT education and beyond. PRICELESS!
This website is a volunteer-created site. FGA does not share member information with any outside organization or company. By purchasing a membership you agree to receive newsletter communication from FGA.